Flat Rock Brook's Annual Recognition Dinner & Auction
April 26, 2018
26 Paris Avenue
6:00 pm - 10:00pm
Flat Rock Brook will host its annual Recognition Dinner at on April 26th, 2018 to honor outstanding volunteers, community leaders and corporate partners for their generous commitment of time, talent and long-standing contributions to our preserve. We have a line-up of impressive recipients.
Our list of honorees for 2018:
- Trustee Award: Kathleen Silberstein
- Community Leader Award: Assemblyman Gordon Johnson
- Community Leader Award: Aaaron & Kara Cooper
- Outstanding Corporate Sponsor: The Dwight Group, Elizabeth Miracky
Flat Rock Brook's Recognition Dinner is our most prestigious annual event. Conservationists, supporters, community leaders and friends will gather to celebrate this special evening. The program includes a cocktail hour with live music, awards presentations, a silent auction, a live auction and a formal dinner. Proceeds from the gala support Flat Rock Brook's preservation and education intitiatives and help enable us to maintain our 150-acre preserve and deliver quality environmental education programming.
Flat Rock Brook offers sponsorship and ad journal opportunities through our gala. We also welcome donations of merchandise or experiences for our silent auction. Sponsor our gala or place an add in our souvenir journal and enjoy all the benefits they offer while knowing your support is making a difference for preservation and education:
- Directly reach local community leaders and influencers
- Have your name included in all media associated with our event
- Identify your business as a philanthroic leader
- Make positive impressions with current and potential customers.
Thank you to our sponsors:
Diamond Level: Kathleen & Stuart Silberstein
Platinum Level: Helen & Patrick Herssens
Gold Level:Serena & Rob Carson
Silver Level: Premier Management Associates